Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the interest of...

I'm going to make myself write more in 2012. That's going to start with using this blog more. Mostly, I suspect, it'll be about music, the occasional politics, maybe dating. The latter...well, I won't name her, and if she runs across this post or any others and wants them more anonymous or closed to the public (or to her), that's fine. Music - a weekly mix! See previous post.  The beer blog will get more posts too.

Just got home from work and laughing at the way I pack to head over to the above-mentioned girl's place. It's not easy planning for practical things when all you want to do is get there and unwind. Her apartment is like haven of relaxation. I dig it a lot. Looking forward to finding out how her dog feels about Tweez and vice versa, because I'd like to hang out here more too.

No comments: